Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this morning i step outside to jump in my car...to my dismay i see that the cover on my bike has been jacked! :banghead:

oh well...it could have been worse...i dont have full coverage! :tard:

·
Registered
74 Posts
put your bike in the house, day one is the cover day two is the bike. they took the cover to save time fussing with it the next time they come back.........put your bike in the house.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
What ever you do man do not leave that bike outside
not having theft coverage is suicidal if you ask me

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah definitely keep an eye on that bike...a guy in my apartment complex just had two of his bikes stolen (Gixxer and a 600rr) two days after the covers were taken

·
Registered
22 Posts
recurring theft

These guys are telling you the truth, when thieves get away with stealing from a location they'll be back. They believe they have it wired. I never leave my bike where I can't see it, that's why my 04 only has 7k on it.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
If thats all that you got jacked, then you got lucky. keep it very close underfoot, and lock it town tighter then XXXXXXXXX's panties.

I'd say scarlet johannson, but pick your foxy chick of choice.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at first i felt comfortable leaving my bike on our street. there's like 3 other bikes parked out in the open here also. but none look sexy like my graffiti lol.

now that its been messed with...im really sketchy.

i live in san francisco and people leave their bikes on the street with no worries...covered or uncovered. im thinking it was a bum looking for something to sleep in lol...

yea i gotta figure out my storage situation. i cant put it in my garage...

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive already talked to my friend about putting it in his garage but he is outta town for a few more days. SH!t

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Make some room in the garage man and take what ever was in the garage inside the house
roll the bike into the living room do what ever it takes i know i would

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
family doesnt know i have a bike lol. havent told them yet. i temporarily moved back home. damn...

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
family doesnt know i have a bike lol. havent told them yet. i temporarily moved back home. damn...
Ok i got you now how about renting a storage unit till you tell them
got to do something man these bastards will come back for it soon

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats what im thinking of doing. $100 a month is do-able until i let them know about the bike. i would have told them long before but we are in the middle of a big transition so letting them know that im on a bike now will just stress them out even more lol.

how bout i just pick up a gun and chill in the bushes and wait for the losers trying to jack my bike. lol...

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Well if them losers got guns you are dead and bikeless how would
your family feel about that one ?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im shooting them in the back...DUH lol

nah ive grown soft in my age so i wont be doing foolish things such as that.

damn i wish i had a good driving record. 2 speeding tickets really mess up insurance rates lol.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awesome...my friend's garage or backyard is available. but damn its going to be a b!tch to have to go there and pick up my bike everytime i wanna ride. OH well. just temporary.

is it worth getting an alarm for the bike?

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
If they want it so bad they will roll in a cargo van pick the bike up
place in the van and drive off with the siren going and all

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Did you make sure the cover didn't just blow off and it's sitting in the gutter down the street? A cop could have been checking plate numbers and pulled up one side...making it even easier to blow off in the night. I agree though with not keeping a bike outside overnight anyway unless it is a POS. You could always lock the cover at the bottom at the eyelets.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts