Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am about 6'1 and about 175 pounds. I was wondering what size jacket i should get. I tried on my buddies 44 speed master, it fits pretty fine, but i notice it might be big for me. When i ride i can feel gaps around my stomach area when i bend over. When i stand the gap sort of moves to the back. I was wondering should i get a 42 instead?? ANother thing when i bend over the back of my collar touches my kneck

·
Registered
445 Posts
You need to go try on a bunch of jackets. I don't think any of us can tell you what size to get based off of heigt and weight. My friend's dad is the same height as me and weighs maybe 10lbs more, but he wears a 46 and i wear a 40. He has a particularly short torso, with broad shoulders and long arms. I have a longer torso with no shoulders and average length arms. It's gonna be different for everyone.
Go somewhere where they have gear. Try on different brands, different sizes. Try to get it to the point where it's snug mostly everywhere. If it's leather it'll break in and stretch a little. It'll definitely loosen up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.