Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
They are the stock rims on that car.

Yeah I never seen one of those in person either, super fast car.

I like how you put your bike in the picture.

I bet he could take ya. ;)

Jason

PS: HOLY CRAPPIN' PLATE ON THE BACK OF YOUR RR!!!

WHAT IS THAT A FREAKIN' STREET SIGN!?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the legal size the plate has to be. You get busted with points in england. 12 points and your band for a year! i got 3 pointss. don't want 3 more for a stupid number plate!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
\putney said:
That's the legal size the plate has to be. You get busted with points in england. 12 points and your band for a year! i got 3 pointss. don't want 3 more for a stupid number plate!
WOW dude, that sucks.

That plate really kills the look of the bike there in the rear. Here in the USA people try and stick there plates so far up under the tail, sometimes its hard to tell it's even there... but I am sure you know this.

Still though, ya picked the right color RR.

Nice bike.

Jason

·
Registered
413 Posts
Guess he had to park it there considering he couldn't pull it into the lot over that HUGE speedbump LMAO

Pretty sweet lookin though

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Oooo, sorry. I just found out they actually only ever made 281 of them because some customers canceled their orders after the price increased and some of the initial customers were not happy with the design changes from concept to production. So in the whole world there are only 281 of those and you got to see one. You're lucky. That is my all time favorite car.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
\putney...thank goodness you didn't post the 3rd & 4th pics first, otherwise I wouldn't have even noticed that car next to such a sexybike!

Ride well...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts