• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the entries for the 2016 January 600rr.net BOTM.

X-treme1

jeet

Read carefully entries:
Each entry will consist of two photos per person, with the mod list no longer allowed you'll want to make them good and ensure that they clearly show off the best of what you've done to your bike. Replacing/Revising the photo of your bike will not allowed once voting has begun. Posting additional pictures of your bike in the BOTM thread is prohibited.

You may answer questions about your bike in the BOTM thread, however discussion of your mods cannot be allowed as this will result in one person having a mod list published and another not, making the competition unfair and being against what you all voted for, that being to get rid of the mod list.

You may not create threads or post pictures of your bike in other sections while competing in BOTM. Members who violate these rules will be disqualified.

One last thing, DO NOT post in this thread if you dislike the new rules or talk about the new rules in this thread. Speak about this in the correct thread. Posts will be deleted accordingly.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Wow, just 2 entries? BOTM has really gone downhill

·
Registered
803 Posts
Where is the option for jeet's? He looks to be the third and final option.

* Edit - never mind. Voted for the underdog.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
yea most bikes are torn apart this time of year.. mod season but these two look great

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for votes

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Never seen a blue one like that. Very unique.

Good luck to both contestants.

Reactions: jeet

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump for votes

·
Registered
803 Posts
Tie breaker anyone?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
This poll and voting put up a solid fight.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
This poll and voting put up a solid fight.

Yeah, glad to see there were so many votes. Congrats Jeet, great looking bike and a well deserved win!
I think I would have fared better if there were more bikes entered. People either love or hate the Leyla edition. More entries would have split the votes of those who don't like it. Oh well, I'll enter later in the year when there's more participation. Thanks to everyone that voted for me!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: jeet and Fanatic

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2016
188 Posts
Thank you everyone for the votes. Now I can try to get something diff on my bike after looking at such diverse and beautiful bikes last year. Have a couple of ideas once i'm done with my other bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.