51,143 Posts
Welcome back home bro i hope u got other pictures to
share with us and hopefully not all your pic are squid ones lol

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
So what does space taste like? Haha.

Isn't kind of weird how Japan has such a fascination with America and yet America has a large fascination with Japan. It's weird.
Its simple cause of THE NEDIA and how it portrays a certain country
ie people in the middle east for example think the US is like the movies
they watch and americans think the middle east is all but desert and evreybody rides camels and so on

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey we sell those Pocari Sweat drinks and Calpis Soda here where I work. I work for a Japanese retail store here in Hawaii, and I see those things everyday.

N

·
0 Posts
There's definitely a lot of squids in Japan but their death toll rate is a lot lower than any of our state.

They

N

·
0 Posts
There's definitely a lot of squids in Japan but their death toll rate is a lot lower than any of our state.

N

·
0 Posts

They may be

·
Registered
230 Posts
probably so much traffic they cant go fast enough to get hurt. haha. actually cant say i know that as a fact, ive never been there. but from what i hear the dense population makes getting around town like an l.a. rush hour any time of day. is that true? i would love to see other countries, but with a 2 & 3 year old, my days of traveling the world look to be far in the future:(

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Japan is the only one place I want to visit in life before I die.

That helmet is funny. Why he even has it on is beyond me with that strap so freakin' loose.

Jason

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
littlebluRR said:
probably so much traffic they cant go fast enough to get hurt. haha. actually cant say i know that as a fact, ive never been there. but from what i hear the dense population makes getting around town like an l.a. rush hour any time of day. is that true? i would love to see other countries, but with a 2 & 3 year old, my days of traveling the world look to be far in the future:(
I've never driven in L.A., but you're right - things don't move very fast here sometimes. That so-called squid is nothing... hahaha. You should see them here. The law says they have to wear a lid, so chicks and some guys will strap it around their neck, dangling it behind them so as not to mess up their hair, creating an additional hazard that can choke them in the event they don't hit their head in a crash. Luckily, that's mostly the scooter-going crowd. I've had people chuckle at me for wearing real gear (A*s boots, A*s jacket, decent gloves, good lid, etc.) - they just don't have the mindset for gear. My ex used to say I looked like Kamen Rider (Power Ranger lookalike - see pic below) and chuckle at me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts