Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it really matter if its usa made or japanese made? is there a difference in qaulity

·
Registered
559 Posts
i hate to say it, but in my experience, japan seems to make better quality stuff.. MAybe that changed who knows.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
from a manufacturing standpoint... japanese quality seems to be excellent. manufacturing in the USA is excellent also... but the cost of manufacturing in the US is creating more outsourcing of manufacturing to other countries where QC is still a challenge.

if you are thinking about HAMAGUCHI... then the answer is YES... TOP NOTCH JAPANESE QUALITY.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to narrow it down i wouldnt be going wrong with a two bros cause its usa made...id like to get and arata but not enough cashola for it

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
I just got a Jardine dual outlet for my 1000RR and am very impressed just by taking it out of the box. I have not installed it yet but I would highly recommend looking into the Jardine dual outlet. They are releasing one for the 600 shortly and they also make some nice headers that you can add later down the road.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
to narrow it down i wouldnt be going wrong with a two bros cause its usa made...id like to get and arata but not enough cashola for it
imo, japanese products, especially for autos/motos have a better build
and better quality over american products.

seems to me that you made this thread cause youre trying to convince
yourself to buy american when you really want japanese.

why rush into it mang? save up money for the exhaust you really want! before you
realize it, youll save up in no time. then a good deal pops up on here or elsewhere
and youll have more than enough to pay for it and have extra cash for something
else. it happened to me, i saved 7 bills, then found an Arata here for 450.
had 250 left and used it buy A* SMX-Plus boots.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn slaps i think you hit the nail on the head....haha, i just want a pipe so freakin bad

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
You bought a jap bike right? Why get all patriotic over the pipe?
Get what you can afford and what looks nice in your eyes. They all sound similar, just different levels of loud. Don't let power gains fool you, realistically you'll never notice a real difference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts