Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Last I heard it was supposed to be available around now. I haven't seen it anywhere, but I sure would like to get my hands on one.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
feb march timeframe.

stay tuned... cheers... nick - mri

axiomatic said:
Last I heard it was supposed to be available around now. I haven't seen it anywhere, but I sure would like to get my hands on one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
how much is gonna be? looks really sick! I love my jardine rt1's sound

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts

comes out tuesday, I pre ordered through cyclegear, it cost me $460 I have put up pics of this before, if you pre ordered jardine is calling to confirm all pre orders even if it is paid for and has a P.O. number so make sure the shop you ordered from doesnt mess up and get it wrong when the phone call comes, they are doing this on all pre orders, they will call tuesday and it will ship out on tuesday, all pre orders first and if any stock left you may be able to get one, the next shipment will be march 18th

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I hope someone makes a video so i can hear it!

·
Registered
765 Posts
man im sorry but your avatar has to go

there can only be one

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Are they releasing it for the 07 or what? How many people with an 05/06 are going to change now that haven't already?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I am! I have been waiting until winter to do an exhaust, and I heard about this one, so I have been waiting. People do change their exhausts you know! Just because you have an aftermarket exhaust, doesn'e mean you can't change it for something that you like better. Keep the thread on topic.

·
Registered
318 Posts
New release date. The release was pushed back from today to the 15th next Thursday according to Terry at Jardine. Pre Orders will still follow the same procedure as was for today, all pre orders will receive a phone call from Jardine to confirm the order is still in need and then all pre orders will be shipped out.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts