Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordere3d the Jardine dual port today. Should have it in 2-3 days. Has anyone else tired this pipe or at least heard it on a bike? I've heard it should be pretty loud, that it was developed as a race part for HRC or something.

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
i heard it on a 1000..... i think i may have left skeet marks on my tank. For the whole 115 mile ride we did, i sat right behind him listening to it. It sounds so freaking good on the 1000rr. It made me wanna get a 1000 even more.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
not too sure about that, but there is someone else on here with one there is a thread in this section, and with a sound clip sounds awesome
It's true, page 128 of SportRider magazine...recent issue. ..."based on an experimental design the company made for Honda's Superbike program. Honda decided to go with a more conventional setup, so Jardine began looking at the possibilities of producing a street version so as to not waste the R&D....."

I have seen and heard the RT-1 on the 1000RR. It sounds like a mean pipe and looks good, however it is a cop magnet because it gets into a higher tone in the higher RPM's. I wanted this pipe at first but after seeing and hearing the Akro Hex, I'm saving up for it instead.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have the pipe...Installed it and just got back from my first ride. Love it! Pics coming shortly

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ok... how is everyone getting this pipe already... How much did you pay to get it early...?? I have mine on pre-order through ridersinc

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ok... how is everyone getting this pipe already... How much did you pay to get it early...?? I have mine on pre-order through ridersinc
Got mine directly from Jardine for $600. How much is Ridersinc selling it for?

·
Registered
138 Posts
480 shipped... The money saved is worth my time.. Also how do you like the sound of it... Does it compare to like a two bro's or what?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got mine from Ebay, $480 shipped.

·
Registered
318 Posts
$444 shipped Cycle Gear I put $50 down on it got the P. O. and they ordered it. Then I went in on the after hours sale when they were offering 10% off everything in the store and special orders and paid for it in full during this time and got an extra 10% off so it droped to the $400 mark. I had a thread about it and keep everyone up to date on the release of this pipe. The release date got moved back three times then finaly they shiped out on the 14th to all pre paid and P.O. orders first then to new orders. Cycle gear did an awsome job of staying on top of the release date and keeping me informed. Thanks Dennis

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered mine through ridersinc as well. Should be here early April I was told. We'll see. I can't wait though!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
$444 shipped Cycle Gear I put $50 down on it got the P. O. and they ordered it. Then I went in on the after hours sale when they were offering 10% off everything in the store and special orders and paid for it in full during this time and got an extra 10% off so it droped to the $400 mark. I had a thread about it and keep everyone up to date on the release of this pipe. The release date got moved back three times then finaly they shiped out on the 14th to all pre paid and P.O. orders first then to new orders. Cycle gear did an awsome job of staying on top of the release date and keeping me informed. Thanks Dennis

I went on cycle gears website and they don't even show Jardine..?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Got to have them order they will order direct for you, the only pipes Cyclegear carries in store stock is the Scorpion and next month they will be adding Two Bros to their in stock also. They will order anything not carried in stock.

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
2nd...i ordered from ridersinc and still havent recieved anything. People who have ordered from other places other than Jardine itself have gotten their Dual-Outlet already. I dont know what is going on

·
Registered
318 Posts
I originaly ordered my yoshi their and had the same problem, cancled it and got it local but in their defence the manufacture did push the release date for this pipe back three times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts