Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's cuz I'm a newbee but I used the search option and not much results. Anybody have good full pics side and back of bike with it installed it's kinda growing on me !!!Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
hey F_iT23 I've been seriously thinking about taking those jardine stickers off of mine. I think yours looks great. would you recommend it?

·
Registered
339 Posts
hey F_iT23 I've been seriously thinking about taking those jardine stickers off of mine. I think yours looks great. would you recommend it?
I would, but then again I always hated stickers on any of my ****. I picked up an 08 on my mid tour leave that had a bunch of stickers on it but was just too lazy to take them off. Just looks cleaner without that junk.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I would, but then again I always hated stickers on any of my ****. I picked up an 08 on my mid tour leave that had a bunch of stickers on it but was just too lazy to take them off. Just looks cleaner without that junk.
I agree, I don't have any decals on my bike either which is why I thought it was a good look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts