Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
really like that dark look on the RT1 with the all black! PC your case covers bro and that would look super hot!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im swaping out the swing arm next and I already have the case covers. This summer when I have the time to finish the work it will finaly be close to being done. The pipe sounds awsome, and not just cuz its on my bike, I had the yoshi carbon fiber and changed it out to this. It sounded good too but this by far was the best sounding one I found on the market. I ride in a MC and go to all the bike nights and have sampled at least 10 differnt pipes from Two Bros, Acro, Micron, to Yoshi and the only other one that compares to the RT-1 is the Arrow but it is a GP style with one pipe under tail and the other on the side of the bike and not carbon fiber. I didnt like the looks of it and wasnt willing to sacrafice the carbon look for just a very small sound change the Arrow brings to the table. Everywhere Im at everyone that hears it thinks its a 1000 with the sound. I will take some sound clips of it this weekend and post them with the pics.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Looks really clean, but the longer I look at it, the bigger it looks, like the last pic, it looks REALLY big. like almost bulky. The straight rear shot looks best. I really like the pipe, but something about about it looks unbalanced or off. Dunno. Kinda buggin me now

·
Registered
81 Posts
so did you just buy the 1k pipe and put it on or did you do some kind of tweeking to it, please share the knowledge....

thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey, did you disappear or what? I have the 06 black one. I just bought the same pipe. Where did you get that Fender Eliminator? Did you use resistors on the electrical and if so, please post what kind and where? Thanks bra.

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
... I ride in a MC and go to all the bike nights and have sampled at least 10 differnt pipes from Two Bros, Acro, Micron, to Yoshi and the only other one that compares to the RT-1 is the Arrow but it is a GP style with one pipe under tail and the other on the side of the bike and not carbon fiber. I didnt like the looks of it and wasnt willing to sacrafice the carbon look for just a very small sound change the Arrow brings to the table. Everywhere Im at everyone that hears it thinks its a 1000 with the sound. I will take some sound clips of it this weekend and post them with the pics.
Have you heard the D&D? It has a very deep sound to it as well. The D&D also sounds like a larger cc bike. I like that Jardine and can't wait to hear one in person. I think it looks very clean under a black bike. Looks super nice, post the pics up of the new swingarm and stuff when you can.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts