Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get either a Jardine CF dual exhaust or a two bros exhaust. Which one is louder? Which one has a deeper tone? I'm just looking for a slip-on only. Which one has better quality? and over all which one would you pick.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ha I was about to start a thread about this, looks like you beat me to it. Hopefull some good info gets on this thread.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard that two brothers is pretty loud but it sounds like 98 civic, but the Jardine has a nice loud deep sound to it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Tough choice. They are both very nice. I have the RT-1 myself but I know ppl with the 2bros. and it sound great too. The RT-1 is louder and has a more "throaty?" sound. 2bros. is the same but less aggressive sounding? lol thats the best description I can do.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tough choice. They are both very nice. I have the RT-1 myself but I know ppl with the 2bros. and it sound great too. The RT-1 is louder and has a more "throaty?" sound. 2bros. is the same but less aggressive sounding? lol thats the best description I can do.
Funny, my buddy and I both have '05 600RR's, mine with the 2 Bro's CF M5 slip-on and he has the full Jardine system.... I would say mine's louder and deeper. The silencer cuts it down a bit (had ringing in my ears after a 20+ min ride without ear plugs).

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
WOW..that is the first time I have ever heard that...I think most would agree that 2-bros is the louder of the 2 and one of the loudest out there. In fact, that is why I didn't go 2-bros...it would get too loud after a while.

But if you are stuck between Jardine and 2-Bros, as far as looks I like the RT-1, performance and quality would be 2-bros....so what are you looking for, looks or performance?

My pick..Akra...I don't like the "round" look for the undertail and you can't go wrong with Akra. I just think that the shape of the Akra flows better with the undertail as far as looks go and of course, you can't beat the performance...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm really leaning towards two bros, I like the loud, but is it too loud? does it have a deep tone to it or does it sound like a sooped up civic?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sorry to thread jack but I dont want to start another thread to ask this question....What sounds better jardine RT-1 s/o or akraprovic s/o?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I'm really leaning towards two bros, I like the loud, but is it too loud? does it have a deep tone to it or does it sound like a sooped up civic?
After miles of use, IMO it gets too loud...but that is too loud me for me. Everyone is different. I will be the first to admit 2-bros does sound awesome, a nice deep tone to it. And in now way shape or form will it ever sound like a sooped up civic...lol

Sorry to thread jack but I dont want to start another thread to ask this question....What sounds better jardine RT-1 s/o or akraprovic s/o?
Akra....IMO, but if you ask someone with a jardine, guess what they'll say...lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for all the input. I think I'm going with the two bros!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I've got the jardine cf and it looks like crap now....the cf is not holding up very well with the heat....bother had the two bros and I still want it....sounds sooo good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts