Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just picked up a near new (looks immaculate, original bubble wrap and everything lol) Jardine RT 1 slip on exhaust from a guy at a trackday I was at on the weekend.

Got it for $140 (australian dollars).
Just put it on my 06 movistar 600rr, obviously its louder than the original but should it be THAT MUCH louder?.

Only askin coz ive had this bike since new and have always had the standard exhaust so maybe thats why the sound is concerning me so much.

Im liking the sound but not sure if the cops will.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am putting the same exhaust on my bike and arrow headers next week. Just waiting on the headers. Besides Performance, I want the bike to be loud. I live in New York and I want people to know I'm there, even if its obnoxious, it'll save my life I'm sure of that. I will post up a sound clip ASAP. But from the look of the arrow headers, fully open, no cat, nice collectors, and the rt1 slip on, pretty much straight through, I have a feeling it's going to be loud. As long as its a nice tone, I prefer a nice deep tone, and have been told this should sound great. Any sound clips of yours?

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Yes, from stock to Jardine...it will be much louder.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Agreed. I will be MUCH louder than stock. It is designed for a higher flow rate which allows less gas to be restricted. I have this exhaust also. Jardine is a very nice exhaust and as far as the cops are concerned...If you see one just upshift a couple of times to drop the R's down and it quiets right up. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts