Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was just wondering if any of you are running the Jardine exhausts on your bikes? I heard one on a 1000rr and it sounded so badass... not the typical sport bike sound. Much much deeper. Any suggestions or comments would be nice as i am looking for something that is pretty deep. Thanks guys.

Trent

·
Registered
207 Posts
I love mine. It was cheap and it sounds great. do a search for sound clips and it should give you an idea on how they all sound. Better yet would be to go to a bike gathering and listen to them in person cuz it will sound alot different.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the RT-1 Race can and really like it. I have plans to shorten it soon so it wont stick out as far. You can pre order the dual outlet RT-1 now with delivery in the next few weeks. The carbon looks bada$$. Shop around on the net for your purchase but give your local shop a chance to match the price you found.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a CF Jardine and love it. Price was right too. Got mine from riders inc. Nick and Andrew have great price on it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys thanks for the comment and snikwad thanks for the vid... Sounds badass! I'll let you guys know what i decide to go with here in the next little while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts