Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im a larger guy... *laugh it out* and wanted to get a 1 piece so I could try to track my bike. They have a smoking deal going on a Scorpion Exo Hurricane ... I was all the way to confirm order and decided to call and see how it fits and spent a few minutes talking to him and was reassured if it doesnt fit properly that we can figure out an alternative to fit my fat ass with a suit.

I will make sure to send all my business that way...

Thanks a bunch for hooking it up...

*enjoy your salad*

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
You got it man, glad I could snag that online order and put it under my sales numbers...... wait did I say that?

I always prefer to process your guys' stuff manually, just to double check on sizing and avoid a potential issue if at all possible.

Salad was good, thanks for not mentioning the free $15 shirt.......

i kid, i kid

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I mentioned the tshirt and someone is like "yeah he sent me one too" then I lose all of my special warm feeling inside..

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might need some white full gauntlets.. I have a ton of brightly colored A* halfs and full but nothing screams "scooter lover" like Red Gauntlet A*s and a white suit..

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
+1 Jason is my man when it comes to gears. I've been ordered from him for quite some time now. Got all my friends' gears through him.

I didn't get any shirt though. :( I want that special and warmth feeling too.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
careful... with that pic he posted it may not be the warm feeling you are looking for..

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
+1 Jason is my man when it comes to gears. I've been ordered from him for quite some time now. Got all my friends' gears through him.

I didn't get any shirt though. :( I want that special and warmth feeling too.
Maybe we should start a help group to support the others like us that have not gotten shirts with our orders.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts