Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After today my experience with Jason today, they should put up a statue for this guy. Got so happy I started dancing in my office at work.

So ordered a jacket through Rider's Discount, that didn't go so well. He had one heck of a deal but after paying last Wednesday I find out today he can't get it. Not going to lie I was pretty pissed that it took that long for me to find out.

So I thought at that point I was screwed. Went to STG they had it for full price and only 2 left. I called Jason to see if he could price match but honeslty didn't think he could since it was a good bit off. Well he did without even saying "Um" or "let me check". I was so happy but next problem. I had to wait for a refund of my first order so I could pay Jason. He was kind enough to hold it for a day while the refund got processed. Refund got processed quicker than I thought (was quoted 2-3 days) so I went ahead and paid for it.

My day went to from crap to awesome in one phone call. I honeslty don't know how he did it but Jason you are the man. If I could have I would have taken a picture of me afterwards so you could see just how happy I was.

At this point I would like to join the STG fanboy club b/c I'm not shopping anywhere else.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Good to hear. Ive dealt with STG multiple times, and i dont really like to deal with anybody else. As long as their price is close to someone else's i wouldnt think twice about purchasing off someone else. Plus i receive their product usually in like 2 days... Great people to deal with. Cust svc is A++++....

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the all black A* Jaws jacket, one of the last two they had in my size. Sooo happy, going to get some boots from him in a little and some bio armor replacements

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thanks a lot for the shout out! I always hook the forum guys up, especially you Honduh guys.

Appreciate the thread, that was terribly nice of you. Welcome to the club......

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
I know I'm hooked. Jason is the man I go to first for all my bike/gear needs. And guess who I send all my friends to?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jacket came in during lunch, had to rush home to get it. 2 days from MI to AL not bad at all. Thanks again man, Ill give you a shout in a few hrs to order my boots and that armor.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts