Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant preach it enough how awesome Jason at sportbiketrackgear.com is. If you have been researching anything for way longer than you should have trying to find a good deal save yourself the time and give him a call.

I had been looking at A* SMX plus boots for over a month trying to fool myself with another pair of boots. I had read tons of post about how great others experiences were with dealing with him and STG so I decided to call. The guy talks to you like your friends and was more than helpful answering any questions I had. Would and will order from Jason and STG again.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Anything aftermarket that I'm even considering, I call him first... if they don't offer it, then I go elsewhere, but he's always the first call/e-mail that I make. However I've found that between him and Tripage, they pretty much have everything I want!

·
BOTM Winner 12/16
274 Posts
AGREED!:+1:

I'm lucky enough to be local. I got most of my gear from there. I'm pissed I missed out on the spring open house last week :(

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
For real!!! He called me up once because he had extra tickets to a local motorcross event and knew I lived in the area. Now THAT is awesome customer service.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered from them at around noon and received my boots the next day at 10 am. Jimmy Johns cant even deliver that fast!

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
You should meet him in person. He's even more awesome than he is over the phone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts