Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have recently purchased an akropovic slip on from jcstunt. his description of the slip on was that it was in good condition and had no damage to the item. i looked it over and saw 2 scuffs on the top of the can, i thought no big deal it will be hidden anyways. so after trying to install the system, it just didnt fit right. i grabbed a flash light to look inside the muffler and saw there was damage on the inside where the mid connects to the muffler, it had been bent about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. this would explain the crappy fitment. thought i only paid 200 for the slip on, i wouldnt have bought it if i knew it was this bent up. here is the link.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=152331

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it does suck. i would say it was lack of inspecting the item on the sellers part. but then again, the more i looked at it the more i could tell something wasnt right. oh, well. i learned my lesson.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, i heard from jcstunt today and this is what he had to say,

The slip on came off my bike that I crashed and it looked fine to me. It's not in mint condition.

Since you're not happen with your purchase, you can return it to me for a full refund if you'd like.

If you want some partial refund, I don't know the amount that would be fair.

Please let me know what you'd like to do. I don't want you to feel like you got a rotten deal.

this is fine with me, as long as he isnt being a dikc about it and he said it looked fine to him i will let this go. resolved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts