Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha haa!! I was cruzin' my freshly washed 'n' waxed red RR when I found myself following an 04 R6. When we came to a stop light, I stopped right behind him and he made an exrta effort to wrench his neck around for a good eye full of sexy 600rr goodness! After he looked at the bike, he glared at me... even better than than my wife does after leaving a wet towell on the bed! It was hillarious and it made me feel extra good about the purchase! Oh... this guy wasn't wearing a lid either! I hate the smell of squid.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Similar thing happened to me couple days ago when I was travelling on the high way. 2 guys entered the freeway right in front of my bike, one of them was on the
an R6, and they kept turning their head around looking in my direction. I was waving at them to say hi to the fellow bikers but they just kept turning around and looked. They had their jackets and helmets on so they were not squids but why were they looking at me all strange like that? I had full leather on and a helmet and the temperature were about 70F. Maybe that's why?

·
Registered
494 Posts
ewgf said:
Similar thing happened to me couple days ago when I was travelling on the high way. 2 guys entered the freeway right in front of my bike, one of them was on the
an R6, and they kept turning their head around looking in my direction. I was waving at them to say hi to the fellow bikers but they just kept turning around and looked. They had their jackets and helmets on so they were not squids but why were they looking at me all strange like that? I had full leather on and a helmet and the temperature were about 70F. Maybe that's why?
Maybe they wanted to see if you would try to race?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no... this was not a "friendly" glare! hehhee.. I wish it were though! I am looking for someone to ride with. If he were friendly, I think he would have said "hi" or something, not stare at me like I just slept with his mom! hehe. Any one here from iowa that wants to ride? :)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The guys that ride around here are a bunch of tarts that think they are better than everyone else so alot of them won't want to talk to you or ride. It's just weird. Or maybe I'm weird and thats why they don't stop. :Nerd:

·
Registered
106 Posts
hondaf4iguy said:
Maybe someone was being friendly and wanted to see if you were going to ride with them. :bitchslap:
That's what I thought but I had to exit the freeway shortly after so I never found out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know... it is weird... and not very good for the sport if you ask me! hey, just because our bikes have "pro-link" and their suspension is out dated! lol long live the RC211!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have never herd the term squid used for riders who don't wear a lid. I always called them retards. Guess I am a little behind on the lingo. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
This calls for a poll. . . ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehehe.. If you think about it, It makes sense. Cage, like full steel entrapment. As for squids, no helmet= just like having no bones to protect your brain; like a shelless turtle! take the shell away, and all you have is a squishy vulnerable mess; which is what will happen when a person with no leathers/ helmet will end up looking like when they go down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts