Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plan on attending the Sportbiketracktime last two trackdays of the year ? The dates are 11 - 12 December, I'm definately gonna be there :drunk:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheGrabulator: You can make it to this track weekend, it's going to be tons of fun.

TDubs: See you there

Coondawg_07
: Call in Sick :poke: (preferably take a day off)

Tyleronanrr: Sounds like you might be there, Lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
how much some friends and i wanna do 1st track day but its hard going to school paying rent food insurance and all the great **** in life lol. but least im learning how to fix em lol. whats a typical track day cost with rent of a suit

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Gotta Q for you sportbiketracktime guys (or any noob sauce that's done a novice event with these guys).

What's the deal with the novice classroom sessions? How many are there, how long are they, what do you learn ect?

I'm noob sauce, but my experienced track accomplice is currently losing his mind over the classes.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hmmmm.... already did 2 days so far this past month and I do want to break into the 1:20's.... tempting

·
Registered
710 Posts
Last January we were there and left with a 1:18.9 best time. After a year of tracktime, hope we can drop that some. Tdub

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
spectator this time but will be there buying stuff for putting bikes back together..

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i bought a frame and swing i have to pickup from a guy.. going to look at this trailer a friend is selling going to try to deal with him see if hell budge on the price for cash prob will be.

as far as 1krr or 6rr parts cheap deals on some spares and race bits if they pop up anytime i'm not in any class or competing i still go like its a garage sale..

i guess you have some stuff fs tdub

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tdub, you drop it too much more and your looking at the track record lol. A friend of mine and I went to Jennings the 21st and he posted a 1:18 as well. Not too far off from the 1:13 record.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Jake has done 1:18s there this last spring on his 125!!! He rails around the back section on the Aprilia. 1 1/2 weeks to go! Tdub

·
Registered
710 Posts
I cannot find my notes from last January...anyone have a gearing suggestion? Weather is looking good so far. Novice is sold out with only a few spots left in I and A. Thanks Tdub

·
Registered
225 Posts
What bike?
Pace of rider @ JGP (Novice, Int., Expert)?

FYI...I'm on a pig of a '03 600RR with stock motor with just +1 at the rear (16/44), running Expert 20/22's.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
It's agood chance I'm gonna ride there on January 15-17th with Absolute Cycle.:banger::cruising:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts