Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is already posted in the GoPro video competition but I wanted everyone else to see it because not everyone checks the group buys/specials.

[email protected]#KING FINALLY! Sorry for the delay guys, had some problems compressing the video to make it fit on youtube. First things first...WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY! Secondly I used adobe premiere to edit this, along with after effects and photo shop if anybody was wondering. I feel like Jennings is getting played out because this will be the 3rd video in the competition at Jennings, and it doesn't help that me and trainingwheelhero have the same bike with almost the same suit at the same track...but he's way faster so there is a difference. Well enjoy! Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
820 Posts
HEY .... ITS NOT THE RIDE TO WALMART... LOL who takes there bike to walmart lol....thats awesome man you did this with what version of adobe?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEY .... ITS NOT THE RIDE TO WALMART... LOL who takes there bike to walmart lol....thats awesome man you did this with what version of adobe?
haha that guy is hilarious, "you think you got it made, no you don't your T-BONED. And I don't feel like bringing a helicopter out here today." But thanks for the compliment and I have the Adobe Master Collection CS3, so to edit the actual video I used Adobe Premiere Pro CS3.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts