Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone down for a mid summer session? I think its the last day before they close for august (track maintenance I guess?)

it's going to be hot and probably wet but always fun (oh snap, thats what she said)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
In Barber now then have 3 straight at PBIR...

D

·
0 Posts
Will be at Laguna...Don't envy Jennings in July...been there...was HOT!
It's better than Jennings in January. Heat can be cured with water and shade. Nothing can protect your nipples from falling off from the windchill from 100mph at 30*F.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could have done barber with you guys, but money is a bit to tight for a trip like that. mabey next time. I definitely want to get down to PBIR sometime soon as well.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I wish I could have done barber with you guys, but money is a bit to tight for a trip like that. mabey next time. I definitely want to get down to PBIR sometime soon as well.
Dude Barber was AWESOME! INSANE! Took me a while to get up to speed, the elevation changes and blind entrances and exits mess with your head!

Had a tough time passing in Expert with not knowing the track that well.

Here is a video from Sunday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd love too but money is a bit tight. I was just at Jennings on the 11th, first time I'd ever done a mock race, and it was HOT! With shade and water (and their nice air conditioned classroom) it wasn't tooo bad. Kept the track rather empty. Just to let you know the 24th/25th track days are only half days :/ Its cheaper then a normal track day but I live about an hour and a half away and a 9-1:30 day is a little short.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^half-days? who told you that? (just went on there site and didn't see anything about it being a half day, but it does only cost $85 dollars)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah I was trying to move my July 11th date over to July 25th and Jackie (The front office manager) told me it was a half day and I wouldn't get any refund (since I had payed the 130 for a reg track day already). The calender on the site says full days but its really just a half day for a discounted price. She said she was going to try that since most of the guys leave by noon or a little later because of the heat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts