Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos all going? I will be there BOTH DAYS! :banger: first time I can afford a full weekend, which should be nice since I will have more time to get in the grove of things.

also my bike has fairings this time. which I am excited about.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
IN! :D

Hoping to actually get to "play" a little this time ;)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I hope to at least a couple sessions during the weekend... Last trip there were so many riders I spent the whole time working and no playing.

I haven't ridden in advanced at Jennings in probably more than a YEAR! lol

D

·
0 Posts
Advanced was pretty calm last time, aside from that AMA guy dropping the anchor everywhere. I'm sure you could still at least get into the 20's, right? Wasn't much of a problem with Jason in the 30's and 29's.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Wish i could go... work is seriously hindering my addiction. They scheduled me for that entire weekend. Faaak!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^that sucks, no hopes of getting it off?

to everyone who is going, I look forward to seeing you there.

my bike will be black with off set red stripes, if you see me in the pits drop by and say hey.

D

·
0 Posts
I'll be with the rashed up red and black track bike with 755 on it. Hopefully I can get my normal pit. Leaving West Palm Beach for Jennings at 5PM on Friday. Stupid work...

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I'm sure you could still at least get into the 20's, right? Wasn't much of a problem with Jason in the 30's and 29's.
I sure as hell hope so! lol Last time out I was able to get a few 28's while in intermediate ;) Guess it depends on how many people need help...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was up there on the April 18th. Ended up going down near the end of the third session. I was overtaking two riders in T1. Had to go wide and must have got into some dirty track causing the rear to squirm. Almost saved it, but once I ran out of track and hit the grass it was all over with. Bike came out pretty good. I destroyed my leathers and got bruised up pretty good. I've done a few with FSB. Hopefully, I'll be doing their November date.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I will be moving near Daytona in June, so won't be able to make this one. Hope to make it to the next weekend. Trying to find some .neters that will be near me so I can possibly meet up. Good luck and be safe to all this weekend.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ready or not here we come!!! more on the not side, heading out today at around 2:30. my bike is still naked and nothing is packed as always.

sorry about your get off skeeter, glad you made it out with just bruises. and B Mo, have fun in daytona, definatly hit up http://floridasportbikers.com/ lots of local stuff going on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts