Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time. Anyone else going to be there? Come on! Quit being d-bags on the street and get on a track.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Was there March 18th. Planning to be there on April 16th as well.

I might end up doing 17/18, I have an exam that week and will be concentrating on that so I won't be able to get the trailer/bike ready in time.

Also, all my friends are bailing on me. Anyone go to the track alone? I'm worried this is tempting the fates for me to crash and have to pack all my crap up and drive home with a broken arm or something.

Hope to see you there Bullast.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I'll go if someone trailers my bike for me =)

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** Jim I wish I could get to 25. I did get my suspension done so we'll see.

Everyone else, ill PM you guys when it gets closer. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Just got back from 3 days! Had a blast!

Then back there this weekend, then on to Homestead for the 10th and 24th, you guys have fun!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Who's staying for Monday to ride with the unemployed guys and retirees? I need someone to drag me down under 25.
Jim,

Let me see about getting off that Monday. If so, I'll go help you out. It's likely just some little things (no brakes in T3, T4, quicker turn in, correct gears in places, etc.) to get you there. :shakehand

·
Registered
225 Posts

Then back there this weekend, then on to Homestead for the 10th and 24th, you guys have fun!
Nick,

Are you racing? If so, GOOD LUCK!! :banger:

I won't be racing, :banghead:, so I'll be there corner working.

·
Registered
177 Posts

Trying to make Homestead ...Gonna Be a Last Min thing.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Jim,

Let me see about getting off that Monday. If so, I'll go help you out. It's likely just some little things (no brakes in T3, T4, quicker turn in, correct gears in places, etc.) to get you there. :shakehand
That would be awesome! I did a 25.1 in September, but I'm kinda stuck back in the 26-27 range now.

Don't change your plans on my account though. If the weather is crappy I won't go that day. I don't want you sitting there in the rain thinking, "where is that F*cker?!"

·
Registered
225 Posts
That would be awesome! I did a 25.1 in September, but I'm kinda stuck back in the 26-27 range now.

Don't change your plans on my account though. If the weather is crappy I won't go that day. I don't want you sitting there in the rain thinking, "where is that F*cker?!"
:crackup: Let's hope for good weather. FYI... my times are a little off also right now, so it's time to :cruising:!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bullast,

What group do you ride?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice. Maybe youll be able to lead me around. Ill have my supercorsas on Sunday.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts