Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plan on going to JenningsGP Nov 13th & 14th?

I'll be there and would love to put some names to faces from here!

Post up if your going!:cruising:

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
G-Ville is RIDING! We've got **** to work on ;)

Oh did I mention IN! :D

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
lol well you don't have to go telling everyone! :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would love to go, I just went and did my first track day at Jennings this past Saturday. I am addicted now and will be out there a lot more.

D

·
0 Posts
Catherine, if you can, please ask Gary to check his email or at least call me. I know he said he doesn't get on much, but a reply would be nice from him.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I hear it was a real crash fest today. Hopefully Donald and Larry are alright...but heard some BS things about Kat Zimpel using people in Intermediate as passing practice and almost taking a few people out.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I hear it was a real crash fest today. Hopefully Donald and Larry are alright...but heard some BS things about Kat Zimpel using people in Intermediate as passing practice and almost taking a few people out.
It was a wacky weekend! There were quite a few crashes that's for sure. I went down for the first time ever (except for when someone took me out at Homestead 2 years ago).

As far as "Kat using Intermediate for practice" You're contact needs to think before speaking.

I brought a bunch of friends up that all ran teens, Kat took some time to get up to pace, when you're running 29's-34's trying to learn a new bike you don't go in expert with Hunt, Corbino, Mesa, Nash, etc... runnings teens.

I would leave the comments to people whom were actually there.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts