Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering if you guys could help me out.
so i ordered my taillight from Josh @ jneer. i received it last week. i wasn't satisfied with the product at all.
i've called him twice (left voicemails) and emailed him numerous times! so anyways yesterday i get his address from paypay to return the product and i shipped it out last night for an overnight delivery to get to his location in San diego off Vandever Ave.
and to my surprise guess what?!?! he doesnt even stay there!! i was lucky enough to get contacted by the person who did receive my shipment and is going to return it.
so does anyone have an adress where i can return it to???

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'd just say mailing it off to places without talking to them is gonna wind you up with a missing package and no refund. I think there's people around here from j'neer or know them, search for the the j'neer threads and make some noise if you can't get in contact.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Yes, how intelligent is it to send something back to a seller that you cannot get into contact with?

Don't be stupid.

Here's an idea, genius: file a case with paypal.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ hahahaha:flamethro

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Yes, how intelligent is it to send something back to a seller that you cannot get into contact with?

Don't be stupid.

Here's an idea, genius: file a case with paypal.

anal lube anyone ? lol damn. good point though

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
hum thats weird, it doesnt sound like the Hanger guys i know of when the product was first developed (i was the first guy to help them out, gived them some of my parts to do the fitment test).

far as i know, the fitment was not 100% perfect at the time due to the production method, but it was pretty dame good a near perfect fit (almost OEM like). then i think the development guys hand it over to others for production, mabye the quality have gone down since then. or was your expectation higher then what it should be?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey,
I do remember you. Thanks for all the help. Josh took our light and tried to sell it on his own. However, we made the light better (brighter and still has the switchable light patterns) and decreased the price. Josh of jneer has nothing on us. It sucks that he still clams to have the Hangar light. But all he has is a $200 inferior imitation. But yah, the real Hangar RD guys are now onto iWin Moto. I’m sorry to all that still has problems with Josh and his jneer light. We really wish we could do something about it but he stole it fair and square.
-iWin Moto
www.iwinmoto.com

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Hey,
I do remember you. Thanks for all the help. Josh took our light and tried to sell it on his own. However, we made the light better (brighter and still has the switchable light patterns) and decreased the price. Josh of jneer has nothing on us. It sucks that he still clams to have the Hangar light. But all he has is a $200 inferior imitation. But yah, the real Hangar RD guys are now onto iWin Moto. I’m sorry to all that still has problems with Josh and his jneer light. We really wish we could do something about it but he stole it fair and square.
-iWin Moto
www.iwinmoto.com
is this Ian, or how is he doing?

·
Registered
281 Posts
That is why i went IWINMOTO... I love my light on my graffiti... sweet patterns... Thanks Jamison.. for a pleasant transaction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts