Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i've been meaning to get around to me making this thread but i've been too lazy to make a photobucket account till today cause the PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome) is killing me.

Anyways here's the day I got my baby, i wanted a bike since i was sixteen, six years later i finally got one last june.

When i got it from the dealership i ordered a two bros exhaust and oem cowl. Both of which needed to be ordered and shipped. So my first mod was lockhart phillips blinkers and wheel tape. I really like this blinkers since they are dual filiment, really bright, and fake carbon fiber. I also got the faux carbon endcaps, grips, and levers. I know a lot of people around here hate fake cf, but i flows well with the bike, and its all going to be replaced this summer with asv levers and flushmounts so don't flame me lol. The endcaps were also lighter and allowed a ton a vibration so they only stayed on a week... I also didn't use windex when i put on the wheel stripes so they came out awefull, so i took like 2 hours with a heatgun and ice scraper getting the old ones off and did it right the second time.

I saw this sticker at the harely shop with my dad and put this on the tail, i had it there for about two weeks till my buddy gave me a woody woodpecker honda racing sticker to replace it, so this sticker went in the trash and the bike looks much better with the honda sticker (not pictured)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This next picture is one where i redid the wheel tape and painted the factory windscreen black. The reflective tape looks sweet at night, I was parked up at the local lot one night and laughed my ass off when some girls were like, omg you're they guy with the bike with the neons in the rims! :iamwithst

The next thing in the clean up of my bike was chopping the ugly stock fender down and i put a honda carbon fiber license plate frame on it to make it look like its mounted through the legal holes.

I put Hid's in near the start of the summer, i orginally bought the Lite Eyes kit, but they were scammers and i had to file a paypal complaint then they shipped me the car harness, and i cut the lead to the bulbs which makes them burn out :banghead: . Anyways then i bought the Xenon Rider kit and it worked out sweet.

These are also the only pics i have right now with my Puig double bubble dark tint screen on. It also shows my new alpinestars coat that i traded for my joe rocket cause the zipper broke...

This first pic shows my low beam warmed up and white and the high beam warming up and blue.

This pic both are warmed up.

I just got my red Tripage sequential taillight in the mail but its been below zero here for a while so i haven't put it in, but the whole back fender is going. I also am going to have my rearsets, rear pegs, and subframe powdercoated black soon. I also want to get a Led lighting kit, some asv levers and i have some gsxr mirrors that i have to mod to mount and put some flushmounts on. So what do ya'll think??

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks nice man!

Funny I wanted a bike since 16 and didn't get one until I turned 22. Probably a good thing though. We got all of the stupid out of us before...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shenns- I'm 6 foot tall even, maybe 6'1" on a good day

StedaGt- Yeah if i would have had a bike at 16 i don't think i'de still be here or have as sweet of a bike haha

K4lcartman- yeah, i'll sell it, pm me an offer.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nice... I been wanting a bike too since I was about that age.. Finally got mine and I love it :D... I always thought I was going to have a Yamaha, but nopeeee!

·
Registered
116 Posts
haha cool that's cool. I was trying to imagine how i look like on my bike. arond around 6'2 lol

Shenns- I'm 6 foot tall even, maybe 6'1" on a good day

StedaGt- Yeah if i would have had a bike at 16 i don't think i'de still be here or have as sweet of a bike haha

K4lcartman- yeah, i'll sell it, pm me an offer.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Neat stuff man, keep on moddin her up. It's not like you really have a choice anyways,
once you start it's real hard to stop.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice... I been wanting a bike too since I was about that age.. Finally got mine and I love it :D... I always thought I was going to have a Yamaha, but nopeeee!
Funny i thought i was gonna get an R6 that was two years used, but then my dad was like how much is a new bike, and i was like in that case I'm getting a cbr. So now i have my dream bike.

ChrisW- thanks man. Your bike is sweet and its like my bikes role model lol. Its been the background of my computer for like 3 months. But i'm still in school so im pretty far behind on the mods...

Choas- Yeah i'm addicted to modding it. I can't decide if tripage signal pegs are going to be next, some asv levers, some new cf peice or some led's, but its all going to be done by the end of the summer. This thing takes like all of my discretionary income!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i installed my new Tripage Sequential taillight last week and am getting around to posting some pictures. I have a video i'll upload too.

my dad admiring the light, his harely will be seeing this view a lot this year.

In case anyone is wondering whats on the tire, its snow.

quick side view

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, i'm trying. now i need to decide on what to do with my tag. $100 seems kinda overpriced on a plate mount. I'm going to try to find some leds and some metal to do an above hugger mount...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i just ride the street so i think i may get a power commander further down the road, but for 2-3 hp i don't think its worth $300. I've thought about getting a better air filter too, but i've heard they don't even help performance over the stock filter. Plus i only have a slip on, so right now my priority is aesthetic mods. Unless i got like 10 extra horsepower out of the pc3 and filter i'll leave it for another season...

·
Registered
440 Posts
nice helmet dude...I wish I had it...oh wait I do..hahahaha....nice bike dude...I wish i could trade my white RR7 for a red one

1 - 20 of 216 Posts