Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
chrisNH said:
Making a murderer a free man? I'd throw a party on his grave before saying RIP.
:lol: Soooo......tell us how you really feel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Whoa!!Touchy subject, however He definitely did the crime and did no time which does suck. He had the best money can buy :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,224 Posts
Mordeth said:
03yellowRR said:
chrisNH said:
Making a murderer a free man? I'd throw a party on his grave before saying RIP.

Im with you on that.

Karma a MoFo!!!!!!!
Burn baby burn...DISCO INFERNO!
He didn't set him free, the dumbass jury, prosecution and Judge did that. All he did was his job, just like every other defense attourney on the planet. Looks like you need to direct your anger elsewhere.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
433 Posts
Ahh, yes and when a hitman kills some person....He didn't kill the person...the people that hired him did...he was just doing his job. Whatever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,224 Posts
Mordeth said:
Ahh, yes and when a hitman kills some person....He didn't kill the person...the people that hired him did...he was just doing his job. Whatever.
That makes absolutley no sense. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul (sorry, couldn't resist).

So I guess every single defense attourney in the world deserves to burn in hell. Last time I checked JC didn't kill anyone, nor did he hire anyone to kill, nor did he put the knife in the Juices hands. The JURY set him free, not JC. The JUDGE allowed the 3 ring circus in the courtroom, and the PROSECUTION couldn't get thier **** together. So how was this JC's fault again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,456 Posts
wolfpac52 said:
Mordeth said:
03yellowRR said:
chrisNH said:
Making a murderer a free man? I'd throw a party on his grave before saying RIP.

Im with you on that.

Karma a MoFo!!!!!!!
Burn baby burn...DISCO INFERNO!
He didn't set him free, the dumbass jury, prosecution and Judge did that. All he did was his job, just like every other defense attourney on the planet. Looks like you need to direct your anger elsewhere.
+1. JC was doing his legal and honest job defending OJ. There is no way that can be put in the same light as someone hiring a hitman to kill someone. [/i]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,498 Posts
everytime I hear Johnny Cochrane, I think of Lethal Weapon 4.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
433 Posts
JC was doing his legal and honest job defending OJ. There is no way that can be put in the same light as someone hiring a hitman to kill someone.
Umm, he must have known O.J. was guilty....so how is that honest?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
Mordeth said:
Ahh, yes and when a hitman kills some person....He didn't kill the person...the people that hired him did...he was just doing his job. Whatever.
True that, I award you points.


Yes a lot of Defense attorneys do deserve to die, it's your moral choice to defend someone. If you KNOW someone is guilty, and defend them anyways because of money, well then. BURN BITCH!
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top