Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there guys/girls. so, i'm having a hard time deciding between the Jardine RT-One Race stainless or the Yosh RS-5 stainless for my 03.
i've been searching the boards for pix and reviews on each and i still can't decide.
i do like the fact that i can get the Jardine for $228 as compared to $293 Yosh at MRI, however, i'm worried about it sticking out too much.
Which pipe is louder? and does the Jardine fit with the stock tail set-up?
Please help me with your thoughts, comments. Thanks so much, david

·
Registered
950 Posts
I am also going to be looking for a new/used aftermarket slip on. I currently have a Akrapovic which I will be removing and selling if anyone is interested, but I want to get one that doesn't install at an angle and doesn't stick out that much.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
ive been told the yosh is a track screamer while the jardine is a low rpm street rumbler. ive been trying to decide myself but i think if your goin for the slip on theres plenty of slip riders out there so u should set up a ride with some guys and then pick. i have rode with jardine, mircon but no yosh so if i hear 1 b4 u, ill let u no. what r u lookin for, street, track, or style overall?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking for a nice street slip with good tone....i want to be able to actually hear the motor when i'm riding at low rpms (unlike the stock set-up...can't hear a thing) thanks

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
it is a close call between the jardine and the yoshi. the jardine race and the yosh are both awesome sounding pipes... and i would say the jardine is slightly louder... but just slightly. both exit straight and install one both is straight foward. call me if you have any further questions.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ive gotta Jardine RT-1 polished i'm looking to get rid of... $175. Was on the bike for only one day...have pics, just dont have them on my computer here at work

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you go with the Jardine your'e definetly going to need ear plugs. I installed an RT- 1 a few weeks ago and that pipe sounds fantastic. I was at Infineon a few weeks ago and I was parked by another rr with an Akra. We started both the bike's up and the Jardine is louder. The Jardine slip- on changed the personality (if a bike can have one)of my RR. It went from a nice little bike to a fire breathing dragon. I love my Jardine.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Nor Cal REDD SLEDD said:
If you go with the Jardine your'e definetly going to need ear plugs. I installed an RT- 1 a few weeks ago and that pipe sounds fantastic. I was at Infineon a few weeks ago and I was parked by another rr with an Akra. We started both the bike's up and the Jardine is louder. The Jardine slip- on changed the personality (if a bike can have one)of my RR. It went from a nice little bike to a fire breathing dragon. I love my Jardine.
thats what i wanna hear! talk like that helps people on the fence get a pipe. y cant every1 post about how much better theres is than some1 elses? come on, dont be sly, just no super drama....good post..

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
I love my yoshi. On the freeway the f*cker just SCREAMMSS BWAAAAAAAAAAAA. And like crusing around town it sounds great too. The only problem is, the person i ride with has an RC51 with Micron system. Totally drowns out my pretty sound :( But sh*t man, at high revs, the Yoshi is just amazing..orgasmic even. Plus I think the shape is hot, and the best looking.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've got one the F4i, I've got an RT1 race baffled hi-mount. One of the NASTIEST pipes I've ever ridden with - I'm putting Jardines on all my bikes - runs quick, too

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have the jardine rt-1 carbon wrap and it does have a deep rumble and makes the bike sounds like a beast!!! i have not heard or seen a 600rr with the yosh. i'll take pics and post it up for ya to peep

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got the Yoshi RS-5 in carbon with the carbon tip and it sounds great, i know your talking about the titanium one but i love the sound. i Ride with two GSXR 1000 and a GSXR 600, the 1000s have a micron and stock and the 600 has a scorpion and i can tell you that mine is the loudest when we ride.... hope that helps ....

·
Registered
888 Posts
Very happy with my RT-1 Race

Nor Cal REDD SLEDD said:
It went from a nice little bike to a fire breathing dragon. I love my Jardine.
Can't agree more! My 06 silver has a real attitude problem now. Install was easy, and looks fantastic. Also, shaved some serious weight from the bike. Noticed a slight upper midrange improvement. No negatives. For the price, you can't go wrong. BTW...it doesn't stick out far at all. Looks great with the Jardine F/E.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts