Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jsteezy90 sold me a flywheel, stator, and cover. He could not remove the flywheel after I tried to provide him with technical help. After waiting/trying for a week he shipped me the parts minus the flywheel and agreed to refund me for the flywheel. This has not happened and communication is limited to "tomorrow promises". I tried to provide him with technical help, even gave him pages out of the manual. He pulled the funds, shipped minus the flywheel and it was a waiting game. I would message him and he would say tomorrow, i'm working late, tonight when I get home, the funds aren't in my account, I added funds to paypal and they are taking days to update. Well, it's been weeks now and the funds aren't in my possession nor close to being there. I have now been promised Friday which most likely means payday, so he probably used all of my money and then didn't have means to refund me. Either way, this has been posted through paypal as a dispute, and until my funds are back from Nick Page of Vacaville, CA I will keep the dispute open. I will be escalating it to a claim after Friday. I WILL NOT ever do business with him again, and I would deter anyone from doing business with as well.

Thanks,
Thomas Anderson

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Pay pal will refund you your funds as long as you win the dispute the key is to follow thru with their process and do not worry it might take sometime but eventually you will get your funds I had a dispute with an Italian eBay seller and it took two month for me to get my funds but I eventually did

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hmmm never had a problem with him after two separate dealings.

Sorry! Hopefully he will chime in and you guys will be able to settle things!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As of right now I'm pending a refund in Paypal from Nick. He kept his word this time and came through today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts