Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Guys & Gals, I'm in NE Indiana but my group (all over IN) is planning a trip for Deals late in July so if you're interested let me know and I'll forward details

i am around 2 hr south of it count me in. Been there once with the mini coopers run.

Erik

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am around 2 hr south of it count me in. Been there once with the mini coopers run.

Erik
haha that's awesome. and we're picking up a group in carmel so you're not far out of the way. have facebook? we have a event on there with all the details

·
Registered
345 Posts
when you plan on going. i think i have plans on the weekend of the 11th but im free the rest of the month and may be interested. I live like 10 min from Carmel.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're riding down, leaving about 9am from Carmel, IN Saturday July 25th, riding in 100 mile stints, and stopping for rest, food and gas between them. Hitting the tail that night when we get down there, camping there, riding it Sun morning, possible coming back Sun but more than likely riding it Sun evening, coming back Mon morn (after a quick run on it :) )

·
Registered
345 Posts
ive got a truck and ive got a buddy with a trailer. if i can make it i may consider driving down if anyone wanted to hitch a ride and spilt some gas money. could leave friday after work and get down there late so we could ride all day sat, then stay the night and ride a lil on sunday then head back. i mean i could ride down thou. ive never been in the saddle for that long in one day.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
i think i'm going to pass on this trip.. i'm going to try and hit up putnam with supeRR and some others...

·
Registered
345 Posts
i want to hit up putnam too.. thou i dont think ill have all gear to be ready and the funds till sept.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts

Erik
HAHAHA... We were there like 2 years ago at the end of June and the Mini Coopers were there..it was crazy, they infested the Gap, but them little fuggers can really hang a corner... There was one that was painted up like the General Lee and even had the Horn ..LMAO..

I will be there next Wed. & Thursday if anybody can make it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts