Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted my topic in helmets, gear, and blah, so that a site vendor can see it before i order one from a random online store, (trying to help 600rr out) but i see a mod, moved it to classifieds>wanted>riding gear

im not sure if a vendor is going to see it as quickly as id like to order one...so i was just thinking it be better if it were in the gear topic...but hopefully a vendor sees this or the one in the wanted section before i order it from another online vendor and not a site vendor.
just food for thought.

*i do understand the rules for the forum an all, was just trying to help the site out buy purchasing from a vendor, before moving to a random online vendor.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Do not wory man vendors and site sponsors do search thru the wanted forum all the time looking for potential customers when i have a part to sell that is where i go first before even posting a for sale thread plus being in the wanted forum is actually better because a regular member selling such a visor will be browsing the wanted ads looking for a buyer might end up pming you

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
You might want to just contact a vendor, e.g. Cycle Sector or Sportbike Track Gear. What were you hoping? That someone would go into a price battle trying to win your business? PM Disco @ CS and he'll set you up with whatever you need.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do not wory man vendors and site sponsors do search thru the wanted forum all the time looking for potential customers when i have a part to sell that is where i go first before even posting a for sale thread plus being in the wanted forum is actually better because a regular member selling such a visor will be browsing the wanted ads looking for a buyer might end up pming you
thanks man, next time, ill think of that before posting my for sale add...really appreciate the veteran advice

You might want to just contact a vendor, e.g. Cycle Sector or Sportbike Track Gear. What were you hoping? That someone would go into a price battle trying to win your business? PM Disco @ CS and he'll set you up with whatever you need.
not at all, looking for a site vendor to have one in stock and ready to ship...no price battle, first one gets my business. simple as that...its just a visor, im sure they dont make much money off of it, but thought id help 600rr out instead of price shopping.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
AC
No worries man its all good

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Contact Disco. He'll get you what you need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts