Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing through this forum and the r1 forum for awhile. I originally wanted a r6 but when I went to the dealer to check out the new r6's I fell in love with the 600rr's. I'll be picking up a 04 600rr (black/red) from Art (vossman) hopefully this week. Anyway, just thought I would just say hello to all the ladies and gentlemen on the forum before I start asking a sh*t load of questions, even though I've learned so much just browsing here (thank you search button).

Sincerely (your new noob),
Josh

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'll welcome you and answer one of your questions; Arrow full system w/ a Power Commander (yeah... I said PC), BMC race filter and FP stacks. You'll be even more gladder you picked the RR.

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Welcome Bro! and congrats on the bike. What was it that you fell in love with? and why'd you pick it over the r6?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. Enjoy your new bike!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll welcome you and answer one of your questions; Arrow full system w/ a Power Commander (yeah... I said PC), BMC race filter and FP stacks. You'll be even more gladder you picked the RR.
I was actually planning on getting a full Arata or Hamaguchi(very sexy) system + PCIII, but yea...I'll definitely check out the Arrow full system.

Welcome Bro! and congrats on the bike. What was it that you fell in love with? and why'd you pick it over the r6?
For one, I really like the cosmetics of the 600RR over the R6...my girlfriend said the R6's headlights looked like a bug, then I told her that the 600RR can wink(lo beam/hi beam) ;) haha. Second, like lucas said, "you can't go wrong with a honda." I drove a Honda Accord for 13 years and never had a problem. Unfortunately it was time to get a new car and I picked up a Scion tC (Can't go wrong with toyota either).

Pic up some gear, and get a bat to keep the girls off.
Will definitely pick up full gear. HJC Helmet,TiMax2 Mesh Jacket,TiMax Tall Mesh Pant, SP-2 gloves...am I missing anything? Oh yea the batting, girlfriend will handle that ;)

welcome to the site... and get some pics of your new baby once you get her... have fun and ride safe
Will do, but after I claybar, polish, wax, wax, and wax. ;) (needless to say that the bike is already in immaculate showroom condition)

This forum definitely feels like home. I got sick of all the flamers on other sites that would bag on noobs. By the way, are there any So-Cal members near Glendale/Los Angeles area? I would definite like to meet up with you guys once I start riding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts