1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dude, wheres the trees? Yea, and why do you have to leave the black one out?

Is is because they are faster than the red and yellow ones?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually my brother has a black one. but he for some reason doesnt ride it often.
wierd huh

dennis

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ya. thanks for the wallpaper, although I would like to have the red one up front. As for the black one, if I want to see one ,I just look at the shadow on the ground. :lol2:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the comments - i have a friend named raymond who rides a RR but no Reygie. ill post some more pics tonight. we like the scenic shots. :D

take it easy
dennis

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am in bonita. if you are not familiar with bonita. right next to chula vista south of the 54 freeway. the odd fairing is for the cali bikes. the cutout is for the cat. converters on the header.

dennis

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
600RRinSanDiego said:
i am in bonita. if you are not familiar with bonita. right next to chula vista south of the 54 freeway. the odd fairing is for the cali bikes. the cutout is for the cat. converters on the header.

dennis
LOL... im from paradise hills... off alta view...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet, lets ride.finally found someone close to me with the same bike. do you take the 125 south home from the 8 by any chance,

let me know
dennis

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
no... sometimes... but i usually use 5/805 to 54 going home... work from downtown... yeah... lets definitely ride, i usually take briarwood to got o eastlake to go to friends' or to the gym..
btw...
name's Marvin

·
Registered
71 Posts
CBR619RR said:
no... sometimes... but i usually use 5/805 to 54 going home... work from downtown... yeah... lets definitely ride, i usually take briarwood to got o eastlake to go to friends' or to the gym..
btw...
name's Marvin
CBR619RR,

How old are you? I think we might know some of the same people. I grew with some buddies from Eastside.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts