Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi, my name is Justan and I currently ride a 98 YZF600R but will find out tuesday whether I get my 06 CBR600RR. I'm pretty excited. Anywho, that's my piece. Keep it safe out there guys.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Good luck with your purchase and welcome to the addiction of 600RR.net

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
welcome Justin....I had a 2002 YZF 600R and it was an awesome bike...I personally think that bike is somewhat underrated.

I sold it to one of my riding buddies and he's having a blast on it and has no plans of getting anything else.

Anyway...welcome and hopefully you'll get yur RR

·
Registered
323 Posts
welcome aboard and ride safe

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey Justin, welcome to the site! The funny thing that i've noticed is that usually 2 or 3 people will post about this site being an addiction whenever somebody new to the forum introduces themselves. It's true though...just look at my registered date and my post count since i've been here. You couldn't ask to be a part of a better motorcycle forum then 600RR.net...!

all i ask of you is virgins and goats blood. so get on that ASAP before posting again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good luck with your purchase bro! Have you ridden the Yamaha since 98?

BCSavageRider said:
Just wanted to say hi, my name is Justan and I currently ride a 98 YZF600R but will find out tuesday whether I get my 06 CBR600RR. I'm pretty excited. Anywho, that's my piece. Keep it safe out there guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts