·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Sweet mod bro looks great

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some photo's of them in the daylight, sorry guys I'm not the best photographer in the world haha, plus the bikes dirty as hell from being stored all winter
With both headlights off

with low and high beam on

with just low beam on

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would you say baking your headlights open on you bike similar to a car? i done car headlights and tail lights before +

looks great during the day too
I honestly feel it's just as easy to bake these in the oven as a car. The only difference is there's a lot more involved to bake these in the oven, just for the fact that there is so much more harnessing with these, and there's none for a car.
If at all possible, I would just find another person and hit it with a heat gun or a hair dryer. It took me less than 5 minutes with someones help to break apart both lenses using a hairdryer. Same went with putting them back together.

·
Registered
300 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!! i love that mod so much it looks so tight. very nice man

·
Registered
477 Posts
What length strips did you order if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What length strips did you order if you don't mind me asking?
9.5, If I could have done it again I would have gotten a little bit longer and cut them. There is just a tiny bit of gap that I'm personally not a fan of. Unfortunately the next biggest one is 19 inches but I'd actually rather spend the extra money without that tiny bit of gap even if it still looks great.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
This is quickly becoming my favorite mod, just wish I had the technical know how/patience to implement. Good job & looks great!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
9.5, If I could have done it again I would have gotten a little bit longer and cut them. There is just a tiny bit of gap that I'm personally not a fan of. Unfortunately the next biggest one is 19 inches but I'd actually rather spend the extra money without that tiny bit of gap even if it still looks great.
Thanks alot man. One of the next mods lined up and was yet to see what length anyone was going with.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
sick a$$ mod. how much were the led strips?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts