Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
**Can't SEE My RC UJB smoked **
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

cords were startin to show so i ordered some pilot powers and burned off the metz. thats not my everyday atire either. wearin work uniform and hat with wig

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cool pix and I love the heair, you shou do that with your real hair!!! lol Badass bike too!!! Sweet color

·
Registered
883 Posts
Still amazes me how much smoke those little tires (relative to a car) can put out. Looks like fun. I'll be doing that soon as soon as I get my new tires.

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
notice the cardboard it saved a heck of alot of cleaning time

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was taped but there is somthing wrong with the vid cam and it wont put it on to the computer but i'll see what i can do

·
Registered
63 Posts
ilangsfs said:
Still amazes me how much smoke those little tires (relative to a car) can put out. Looks like fun. I'll be doing that soon as soon as I get my new tires.
well when your spinnin a good 12-14k rpm its gonna i believe first gear on a 600rr goes to like 80? first gear in my car ends at 35-40. more rpm in first gear bike vs car = more mph which means more smoke!

cardboard was a great idea nice burnout!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I like the look of your paintjob, it really shows the harmoneous lines of the 03-06 CBR. Too bad the 07 lacks that sort of flow.

·
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the compliments on the bike. a buddy of mine actually owned it before me and hit a deer at 60-70 he broke his wrist and had some road rash and the bike was totaled. i bought it from him and did all the work myself and painted it candy red. and as for the amount of smoke i shifted up into 3rd but definatly didnt have that tacked out. and as for my buddy hes back on another 600rr and we rip all the time.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
ssssssmokin

·
Registered
63 Posts
buzcher said:
thanks for the compliments on the bike. a buddy of mine actually owned it before me and hit a deer at 60-70 he broke his wrist and had some road rash and the bike was totaled. i bought it from him and did all the work myself and painted it candy red. and as for the amount of smoke i shifted up into 3rd but definatly didnt have that tacked out. and as for my buddy hes back on another 600rr and we rip all the time.
well that and the fact that most cars dont have JUST front brakes so that slows them down too cars that have line locks for the front brakes only make **** tons of smoke.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nice pics, hope to see the video though!

·
Registered
646 Posts
SupaMan said:
....i believe first gear on a 600rr goes to like 80? ...
Not to nitpick but I believe the correct mph is 67.

That was a good burnout and the bike looks great in that nice red dress she is wearing. Very sexy.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I think that I remember bringin down from wheelies around 82 or 83 from wheelies in first with stock gearing. But its been a while since I had stock gears.

·
Registered
646 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts