Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think? was it a deal or could i have gotten a better deal?

i'm still brand new to this game... don't even know how to ride yet..haha but thats what the bikes for right? let me know thanks.

·
Registered
494 Posts
So $8300 out the door? That's a pretty good price. I'm looking at a brand new '04 RR right now and they told me $8,622 out the door, which still isn't a bad price.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok bet, as long as someone didn't say.. you got ripped the f_ck off! cool. now i just gotta learn how to ride this baby.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
im in NY and my bike was $8,900 OTD

Its only a good or bad deal depending on your view of it!!

i got mine in February and that was the best i could do Out The Door Price..

Have fun.. enjoy the bike.. even though you should of gotten Red/Black..

·
Registered
196 Posts
the bikes list for 8599 any time you can get the bike cheaper than what the manufacturer says your ahead of the game.

03 red 600rr

·
Registered
494 Posts
Screw red/black!

*ducks*

Yeah, the bike lists for $8599 not including tax and licensing, so it's definitely a good deal. You could be paying as much as $9200 if they go by MSRP.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, man! I just got my '04 a month ago. You got a good price, I paid about $8600 OTD. Enjoy it, and be careful!

·
Registered
73 Posts
good deal dude,
I got mine for the same price here in Fl and it came to 8450 out the door.Pretty good considering the dude told me list was 8599.

·
Registered
102 Posts
bluezcruz said:
i'm in wisconsin, after tax/crate & assem./dock.. around 8300.00
Where in Milwaukee are you? I'm in New Berlin. Where did you get the bike from?

I've got the faster yellow '03..."quickly ducks"

You'll have to come out with us on Wednesdays during the summer for bike night over at Brookfield Square. I ride with a great group of guys and girls here in SE WI. Unless things have changed, you are only the fourth person in SE WI to have an RR...I was the third. You've gotta check out www.sportbikes.net in the Wisconsin forum...that's where we all hang out.

We'll definately have to get out and ride together sometime soon!!!

Plus, keep May 29th open on your schedule. The group that I am part of (Altered Reality Riders) is having our second annual benefit ride for the Diabetes Association. It is about a 100 mile ride around Johnson Creek, Madison, and Holy Hill areas.

·
Registered
102 Posts
bluezcruz said:
i'm still brand new to this game... don't even know how to ride yet..haha but thats what the bikes for right? let me know thanks.
Like I said above, we'll have to get together sometime and ride. We can take it easy while you're learning. I need some sadle time as well to get back into the swing of things after my accident last fall.

I take back what I said above, you might want to get some sadle time before riding with the crew I ride with, some of them are all out crazy (ie fast and extremely talented).

·
Registered
174 Posts
mcnate01 said:
man i'm in florida and i got mine for 8,700 with the 4 year extended warranty. you got a really good deal, or steal!!!!
How much rougly is the 5 year extended warranty seperately anyways? I didnt get one and now it seems I should of.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well... those are good prices but no one has beaten my price of 8000.00 even out the door for a 04 candy blue 600 RR NEW. that includes all the title and registration junk to.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts