Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a black/silver 04 today. I got 2bros C-5 slip on, power commander III Usb, lockheart fender eliminator, and a suomy spec-R1 replica of J.V.D. Goorbergh!!!! I am soooooooooooo stoked and can not wait until thursday to actually pick the damn thing up. I cannot friggin wait!!!!! Price out the door was 10021.21. Not to shabby of a deal with all the extra goodies i got. im not really complainin

C

·
0 Posts
Congrats, but that out the door price is pretty high I must say. I'd say that is about $500 too much even with all those goodies.

Rough Estimates
Bike$8500
Pipe$300
PCIII$200
FE$50
Suomy$450
$9500

As long as your happy! Congrats!

C

·
0 Posts
HAHA. Not trying to be. Actually when I first saw his OTD price, I thought it was WAY high. When I put those numbers together, I see its not all that bad at all. F it, my brain is fried. I'm sitting here on a saturday night tyring to study for this weeks finals at my grad school of business. My bad...congrats bro!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats... looks like you got a decked out RR for a good price!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea that is including all the labor. i saved 130.00 tellin them i would install the fender eliminator....they told me that and i almost strarted to laugh in his face. i am soo happy right now. And all i have left to pay is the price to get the plates. All teh taxes are paid for. plates and insurence and wait till thursday and she is all mine, mine, mine, mine. :twisted:

H

·
0 Posts
Congrats.....you have to post some pictures when you get her home.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts