Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we are all price conscious consumers (?) …… I like to spend the extra buck where it does the most good i.e. braided brake lines, tires, riding apparel.

So....................when it came time to get a front stand, I purchased the LP brand and for $84........ it is as good as the rest and came with 5 steering head pins to fit most any bike. I give it a thumbs up.

Got it from http://www.buymoto.com/

·
Registered
322 Posts
I just bought the same stand a couple weeks ago. It works great. I have the LP rear stand like you do as well.

Where are your mirrors? Where in So Cal do you live? Ever been pulled over for not having mirrors?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took the mirrors off while the bike is in storage....I work on ships and out to sea for a few months at a time. Live in north county San Diego at the beach :D

I ride legal...but I am amazed at friends who ride with no mirrors, no plate ????, race tires, and after market stuff......and never get caught!

I was pulled over last week (on 76 in Oceansde) as my bike matched a "hit-and-run" .......6 cop cars....what a cluster.....just glad that I had the ducks in order!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts