Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have yall played this game yet? if not yall gotta go buy it,definetly worth it or atleast download the demo ,but the demo doesnt justify how awesome this game is:+1:.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
My only complaint about the game is the endless stream of military that chases after you, it gets rather annoying running from those bastards after you finish cleaning up a new spot. That and everyone is a damn marksman.

Beyond those two things the game is fantastic. Oh and ammo shortages, even with fully upgraded weapons. Yeah... some small problems but still fun. Grab a mini-gun turret for best results.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea the mini gan is sick..and i agree shortage of ammo blows and you cant keep a vehicle ifou blow it up or damage it all to hell,you got to buy it again,thats lame but game is sick i love it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Everything in this game is too similar. I has amazing graphics and good controls but any bad guy can hit you while your flying around in the air. I'm sorry but everyone knows video game and movie bad guys are supposed to suck at shooting. That and every single time you blow up anything people start coming at you from no where in particular.

·
Registered
141 Posts
wait..... it has a story?

its like GTA/ San andreas but with a guy that is half Scorpion from mortal combat... i love it... i just run around and blow shiz up...

You can get the remote detonate explosives and stick as many as you want all over the entire base then explode them all at once... if you detonate from a hilltop or while in the air it looks like the whole base blows up...

fun game..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts