Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the thread, "Are You Willing to Die?"... I was wondering, just for sake of curiosity, how many of our forum members are practicing Christians?

I know I may get a lot of flak for starting a thread like this, but my curiosity stems from: 1) Generally, the perception of riders are the renegade/rebellious types; I mean, I get a lot of stares since I'm such a prominent leader in the church when I pull up in a bright, shiny, red RR. How have you dealt with the misperceptions? 2) How do you view riding and the risks in light of death/eternity? 3) Was the decision to ride a tough one?

Oh, one other reason, sort of selfish... I wanted to see if there were any in the DC/MD/VA area interested in meeting up and going for rides, since most riders do "Sunday Rides", it's hard to get out when you're in church all day Sunday! :cruising:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I am Catholic. I don't know that i actively practice... i'm going through the "slump" of the mid-20's age range. But i can tell you that i do believe in the big guy up top.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts