Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm experimenting with some new styles so I painted this one entirely with a palette knife to give it a grungy look. I may have gotten a little carried away with the paint splattering :drunken::tongue11:

It measures 16x20. What do you guys think?

*now for sale - see below*

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Amazing bro really impressive

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Such talent...very impressive bro :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Cool. The splatter was a good touch. A couple things I noticed are that the fork legs seem spaced out maybe a bit far from the viewers right, and the line running on the edge of the windscreen is a little wavy? Would be nice to see the original for comparison. The vibrancy of the color pallet throws your eye around the whole picture constantly which is nice.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
nice work Diego.... now as someone pointed out, get him to sign it for you, hit him up on FB and show of your skills, who knows maybe you will get lucky and get it autographed :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. I intend to many more works like this and see where it may lead. For now I'm just experimenting with some different styles. It would definitely be pretty cool to get some signed.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
This is awesome. But I also have no artistic bone in my body. Haha

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I decided to sell the painting, to get more painting supplies :) Please PM if interested.

I made a couple small edits and here is how it sits on my office wall.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts