Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, was curious to see if i got a good deal or not. i just bought an 09 cbr600 with 1034 miles on it, and i payed $7000. it in perfect condition, not a scratch or blemish. even the tires are fresh, oviously since they only have 1000 miles on them.

so any feedback would be apreciated, plus its always nice to know if i got a good deal or not. thanks

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Congrats man you did score bro no doubt about that
post some pictures when you have some

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's a pretty good deal, really. If you were in the market for a 1KRR though, you can still get a new/old stock '08 for $7,250 OTD at some places.

Enjoy the 600, it's an AMAZING bike.

·
Registered
187 Posts
sounds like a good deal to me. i just bought my 07 last week with 3.5k on it for 6250.
even if yours is completely stock id say that still isnt a bad price

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow Canadians get hammered on prices.

An 08 right now is going for 9k.

An 09 retails for 12.9k and a 1kRR retails around 15k....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks to all that have replied. the color is black/red. the bike is completly stock. and with tax and title fees the final price came out to about alittle less than 7500. i shud have some pics posted in the next couple of days once my camera stops messn up. i used to have an 07 cbr white/black, and i cant wait to see if there is any difference between the two. thanks again, now i feel alot better knowing i got a good deal :cruising:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts