Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny how ignorant I was riding my friends bikes (R6/CBR600) on the streets thinking I had everything down when I had NO IDEA. Pretty much everything I learned I wasnt doing. The course was GREAT, I could see myself taking it again next spring after our crappy rainy fall/winter. Over-all it was a great experiance, once I get some riding under my belt I would love to take the advance courses.

Funny story, I had my class T-W-Th. I was in the AM session. Today the AM session is riding while the PM session is in the class room taking the final test. I was supposed to be there at 7:30 to ride. Woke up at 10:30......Ended up lucking out as the PM session had two riders not show, so I was able to hope in with them during the riding part, and am taking the final class test on sunday. Almost had to retake the whole class if there was no spots open. Also was the only one in my group to get a 100% on the riding test. :icon_lol:

still have a long ways to go, but just wanted to share as it was just a good over-all experiance.

D

·
0 Posts
Congrats on passing the test. Don't let that 100% on the riding get to your head either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on passing the test. Don't let that 100% on the riding get to your head either.

No..No..I could see where I was pushing my limits during the class. This is still going to be a very slow process for me, but just had to share. Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Where in Oregon are you? You should hit up Pacific Northwest Riders website, there are tons of locals that put together newbie friendly group rides. Great chance to hang out and work on your skills.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts