1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dude blackout the license plates people say its a good idea b/c of theives. Good looking bike though.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JASONRR said:
Dude blackout the license plates people say its a good idea b/c of theives. Good looking bike though.
didn't notice it, thanks!

I'm so freaking excited!!!

Just an amazing looking bike!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I never understood, even though I do it myself, why people blackout their license plates online. After thinking about it, when riding on the rode hundreds maybe thousands of people see it. And these people most likely live near you. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's the coolest sticker, it changes from black to blue depending on the light

obviously with the flash the blue stood right out, which I will expect when the sun hits it too ... it think it looks great!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrats man welcome to the club!

Jay

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
gixxerisking said:
so honda changed the lowers to black for 04. Gee, thanks a lot Honda for sticking us 03 owners with the ugly grey ones! :evil:
Yeah, but at least we don't have the flat black tail section....did honda run out of gloss paint or something? :scratch: Maybe it's just me....but I'd think the tail being the gloss black like the black bikes would look cool....I'm just not feeling the flat black IMO.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
see i think the flat black makes the tail section ... gloss just wouldn't do it

the flat black tail made me fall in love with the bike ... but to each his own of course

thanks for the welcome guys ... i'm so excited about this.

Next purchase is an Astart 1 piece and scotts steering damper

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
rivalxCBR said:
see i think the flat black makes the tail section ... gloss just wouldn't do it

the flat black tail made me fall in love with the bike ... but to each his own of course

thanks for the welcome guys ... i'm so excited about this.

Next purchase is an Astart 1 piece and scotts steering damper
You should have her all modded out by the time some warm weather rolls in....enjoy her. :D

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
i really like the flat black rear end as well.. i think that is the best looking bike Honda has put out..

everyone has their own opinion.. but this bike just looks the best.. that is why i ordered one... so i may be partial.. oh well

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the only addition I want to make right now are flush mounts and a steering damper ... i just haven't gotten used to the look of the after market exhausts, I just think it messes up the beauitful lines in the tail end .... just my opinion

1 - 20 of 25 Posts