Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!
For the moment just keeping her pretty stock till i get a little bit more familiar with her, but im planning on either doing a 2brothers or yoshi exhaust, fender eliminator, flushmount indicators (front) frame sliders, and probably HID's and a tinted windshield to give it a nice clean look..
Any suggestions other than that??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thanx, and na the guy who i bought the bike from actually put those on the bike but once i get a chance to wash and wax the bike those are comin off

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
damn in the few weeks i have been on here this is the first black w/ silver one i have seen. i just bought one 3 weeks ago in the same colors and pretty much just as stock. but it looks like yours hasnt been knocked over as many times. haha. clean bike man congrats.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn in the few weeks i have been on here this is the first black w/ silver one i have seen. i just bought one 3 weeks ago in the same colors and pretty much just as stock. but it looks like yours hasnt been knocked over as many times. haha. clean bike man congrats.
Yeah i must say i go really lucky finding this bike, its real clean and rides real nice!!
Definintely good to see there a couple of them out there though :):cruising:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i like the windshield sticker, and get a fender eliminator asap!
Yeah i definitely have to get a fender eliminator asap!! any suggestions as to which ones i should go for?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts