Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month i got a 2007 600rr and am loving it! I upgraded... cough...cough... from a 150 cc scooter and now feel like a man. Long story short, my roomate had 2 identical 600rr's (for some unexplaned reason) and told me he would give me one if i ditched my lame ass scooter (not that i wanted that pos scooter in the first place). so, naturally i sold the scooter to the first person interested and claimed my prize. Anyhow, i ride in the Columbus and Chicago areas and am glad to join this site. BTW, never ride a scooter unless you want to be a rolling joke on two wheels... Ive heard my fair share of hilarious yet emasculating insults while riding that thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! the funny thing is that the scooter had about the same wheelbase and weight, but only had about 12 horsepower... oh well, the moral of the story is buy a scooter, make an ass out of yourself, and maybe someone will feel so ashamed to be around you that they will give you a motorcycle!

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's a nice friend to give you a bike, too.

I had to sell two bikes to buy my used '05. I need better friends. ;)

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Your buddy had two identical CBR600rr's???? and he GAVE you one?!?!?!?

sounds like it is stolen...

I would never give away a motorcycle that I paid money for... even if I had ten of them

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, i guess he had 2 because a couple years back he bought one for his girlfriend and she broke up with him the day he was going to give it to her... bad luck on her part. so it has just been sitting around because he is a lazy ass and did not want to invest 5 min to sell it on craigslist... not that i'm complaining or anything :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts