Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice! do you notice a difference between a normal backpack and this one? How much stuff do you usually cary with you? I'm in school so my backpack is probably like 25-30 pounds sometimes (labtop, charger, 3 or 4 textbooks 1000-1400 pages thick, two notebooks, and a coffee mug). It sucks having all that weight.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice! do you notice a difference between a normal backpack and this one? How much stuff do you usually cary with you? I'm in school so my backpack is probably like 25-30 pounds sometimes (labtop, charger, 3 or 4 textbooks 1000-1400 pages thick, two notebooks, and a coffee mug). It sucks having all that weight.
same here, but i found this one that looks great, and the helmet carrier sounds awesome, i hate having to carry my helmet around college.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it for $125 shipped. It's awesome there is a huge difference. You can carry everything and doesn't matter the weight you don't feel it. You can fit everything. I recommend this bag for anyone who go to school or just a long trip. I promise you will not be disappointed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has a helmet carrier and a spare shield holder also hydration ready has special pouch for laptop and iPad

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
was expecting this

OGIO makes really good bags at a great price point. I've never tried any of their motorcycle specific stuff, but I bet it's good.

·
Registered
157 Posts
was expecting this

OGIO makes really good bags at a great price point. I've never tried any of their motorcycle specific stuff, but I bet it's good.
Ha. I was think maybe a ford mustang at first. I know they use to make the mach with the blue and black paint scheme w/the hood shaker.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have the same bag and love it. Barely notice its on and never have to worry about forgetting to leave it unzipped or it becoming unzipped. Recommend it to anyone who rides with a back pack.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I've already replaced my icon squad 2 once... went into cycle gear and I'm replacing it again.. nearly a year old and the guys up there are letting me exchange it for a mach 5.. super stoked. I was shocked to see it in the store, they said it was online only(at cycle gear anyway).

Can't wait to get this bad boy put on my back..

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've already replaced my icon squad 2 once... went into cycle gear and I'm replacing it again.. nearly a year old and the guys up there are letting me exchange it for a mach 5.. super stoked. I was shocked to see it in the store, they said it was online only(at cycle gear anyway).

Can't wait to get this bad boy put on my back..
What kind of problem did you have with the squad 2? I was actually looking at that pack, but Ive also seen good reviews for the Mach packs.

·
Registered
171 Posts
so just a quick question, why use one of these and not a normal one?
Aero dynamic. Doesn't move around a lot while riding.

One thing that always worried me with a regulate hack pack was I was afraid of it opening and everything pouring out. Not possible with this back pack.

Looks good, feels good, and a lot of motorcycle specific designs like somewhere put you helmet when walking and a place for an extra visor.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
For any normal backpack, if you zip them up by pushing both zippers to one side, it typically stops the issue of opening up (which happens if you zip up to center, as wind will push the zippers back down)

·
Registered
171 Posts
For any normal backpack, if you zip them up by pushing both zippers to one side, it typically stops the issue of opening up (which happens if you zip up to center, as wind will push the zippers back down)
True, but if your like me and forget to do that 50% of the time, the piece of mind the Ogio gives is worth it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts