Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually I got it a couple days ago. I would first like to thank Troy @ Jardine. Troy is the man! If you guys didn't know, Jardine was looking for a 05-06 RR to use to take pictures of, that would accompany a installation manual. I took Troy up on his offer and boy did he come through. Came by my work picked up the bike and dropped it off the very next day with my brand new RT-1 dual outlet and their supersport fender kit.

Now to the good stuff...The exhaust is just amazing. Build quality and fitment is top notch!! I get compliments on it everywhere I go. The sound of the exhaust is crazy! Not too loud but not too quiet. A buddy of mine commented that with ear plugs on it sounded similar to his akro. He now wants the RT1 dual...haha I don't know if I gained any power but the butt dyno definitely says otherwise. I will have pics up tomorrow, I work 12 hour days and just haven't had the time to take pictures, nor do I know how to post them. If one you guys can do it for me that would be great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be up for another hour so I'll run out to the garage and snap some pics now if someone will post them up for me. Give me an e-mail i can send it to. Thanks

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Here you go!

·
Registered
47 Posts
whats up with the black and white? I will have color pics of my install posted on friday night. Should look sweet on a black 600rr with a comp werks FE kit and a seat cowl. I plan on modifying it if the pipe sticks out like the one pictured above.

·
Registered
107 Posts
They shipped that pipe to me yesterday. I should have it in a few days. I keep wondering if I should have went with the 2bros though....oh well too late now! ;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
nice looking pipe.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Actually I got it a couple days ago. I would first like to thank Troy @ Jardine. Troy is the man! If you guys didn't know, Jardine was looking for a 05-06 RR to use to take pictures of, that would accompany a installation manual. I took Troy up on his offer and boy did he come through. Came by my work picked up the bike and dropped it off the very next day with my brand new RT-1 dual outlet and their supersport fender kit.

Now to the good stuff...The exhaust is just amazing. Build quality and fitment is top notch!! I get compliments on it everywhere I go. The sound of the exhaust is crazy! Not too loud but not too quiet. A buddy of mine commented that with ear plugs on it sounded similar to his akro. He now wants the RT1 dual...haha I don't know if I gained any power but the butt dyno definitely says otherwise. I will have pics up tomorrow, I work 12 hour days and just haven't had the time to take pictures, nor do I know how to post them. If one you guys can do it for me that would be great.

Glad you like my exhaust! LOL It was mine, I had to pass it up due to a scheduled blood infusion. Enjoy, it does look killer. So, nobody expect pics from me as I stated in a previous thread.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
whats up with the black and white? I will have color pics of my install posted on friday night. Should look sweet on a black 600rr with a comp werks FE kit and a seat cowl. I plan on modifying it if the pipe sticks out like the one pictured above.
It does stick out far. I'm saving for an Akra at this point anyway. Troy wanted pics and vid uploaded to the forum but got black and white pics instead, LOL.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Sweet looking pipe.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
NICE NICE NICE!!! NICE and WIDE!!! looks nice quality too... jardine has a real nice CF that they use.

for all those that want them... give andrew a holla at MRI... and he will HOOK YOU UP!!

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just checked my tracking number...... Mine shows up today!!! WOOOHOOO

·
Registered
318 Posts
tracking number says it will be here tomorrow finaly i cant wait to get it on the bike damn its been a long time comming waiting on this

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
Looks great SD! you really got it to sit flush with the tail. Cant wait to get mine

1 - 20 of 29 Posts