Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up this morning and havent really put it down too much (even though I am at work). I know some people on here were considering it, but I must say it is a definite buy and is quite impressive. I have two games for it (Twisted Metal and Lumines) which are equally addictive. The video playback looks great on the widescreen display (comes with Spiderman 2 UMD). I will post some pics of the system and some screenshots of games and video when I get home.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
You know I thought about getting one but I think i'd rather spend the money on a used modded x-box with a bunch of burnt games.

But post up some pics I'd love to see what it looks like

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi guys i just got three PSPs this morning. looking to sell a couple if anyone wants one but cant find them in the stores pm me ill get back to ya.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
what'd you get 3 for? :shock:

·
Registered
25 Posts
negative on stealing. i bought three because i knew there would be the demand but not enough supply. just want to offer you guys the first opportunity to see if you want any.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
sparkchaser said:
negative on stealing. i bought three because i knew there would be the demand but not enough supply. just want to offer you guys the first opportunity to see if you want any.
Umm, Christmass is still 9 months away?? Where do you see this demand coming from? Sorry but I think you just wasted some money, either that or finished your christmass shopping waaaaaay early

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RR said:
I think the $250 that thing costs would be better put towards the Playstation 3, or even the next XBox. Just my opinion.
But they are not out until 2006. And you have to remember, this is not just for games alone...music, video, and pictures as well..plus rumored upgrades such as web browser, mobile phone, and others to come later

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WherzRoony said:
sparkchaser said:
Umm, Christmass is still 9 months away?? Where do you see this demand coming from? Sorry but I think you just wasted some money, either that or finished your christmass shopping waaaaaay early
There is actually a very strong demand for the PSP. JUST HEARD on the news (Fox) that the initial orders have been sold out and the "will have to wait a couple weeks." Not sure how valid that is, but it just goes to show you that there is a strong demand. Saw lines at Best Buy that were insane.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I would rather spend the money else where. It would be fun for about 2 weeks then left sitting on the counter or where ever only ever plaid agian when some hot new game comes out........then the process starts all over agian. If I only had an extra $250/plus sitting around..... it would go strait to the bike were I benefit from it......... not vegitate from it.

·
Registered
971 Posts
SDCBR600RR said:
Waiting on the doorstep at home!

with Wipeout Pure, which will be the best release title.

Wipeout rocks.
I got my PSP at midnight last night with Wipeout Pure. The game rocks and so does the PSP. The original Wipeout on the PS1 is what got me into techno, and now it's mostly what I listen to. Wipeout has been one of my favorite game series ever, and it's very cool to hear Cold Storage on the new game, still sounding cool as ever. The whole soundtrack freakin rocks!

I can't believe how cool the graphics are on this tiny thing. I showed a few friends at work, and they were like "holy crap, that is cool". :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
yeah its a great system... sony needs to work out a few bugs though (web_browser, video, music, and PHONE... that would be the shizzle) Other than than it will be an ipod killer for sure...

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
sparkchaser said:
hi guys i just got three PSPs this morning. looking to sell a couple if anyone wants one but cant find them in the stores pm me ill get back to ya.
Ahhh, what's up 8 posts...

My bro hasn't stopped talking about these things since he got down here. They do look pretty cool, but too rich for my blood. I'll take that $250 and buy myself some new fork springs and a track day

1 - 20 of 50 Posts